Monday, August 18, 2008

God Was In the House!

OK...here are some photos that I shared in "From my Heart to Yours", which is my newsletter that I send out to my email list. An amazing thing happened the evening I sang at this concert. For the first time ever, my accompaniment music stopped in the middle of a song because of an equipment problem...BUT...I just kept on singing and the audience loved it and many got on their feet or shouted out to encourage me to keep on going. It was awesome!

In preparation for this concert, I had been battling whether or not I should take liberty by taking time to speak and share from my heart something that God had been had been burdening me with in regards to my community but I had decided that I should not, because this was Mary's event and not mine. Well...when the technical problems prevented them from beginning my second track right away, it gave me what seemed like 4-5 minutes to share what God had been placing on my heart, which now I believe God wanted me to do all along. I have never felt God's anointing so strongly as I did that night! Many people came up to me and said that what happened and what I said was an amazing moment of God's power that they were glad to be a part of. Several people claimed that they never even heard the music accompaniment stop playing. Go figure? With God, anything is possible.

God was definitely in the house there at the Key West High School auditorium...proof that He inhabits the praises of His people wherever they are!

Moments of Grace Remembered from

the Mary Alessi Concert

Feb. 22, 2008


Mary Alessi and Becky Carey

Backstage at KWHS

Mary is from Miami, Florida

www.MaryAlessi.com


Jackie Williams

from Key West

Singing “Amazing Grace”

Elizabeth Stamper

From Kentucky

Singing “Holy Ground”

Becky Carey
Singing
“I Got Joy”

Friends and Sisters in Christ...

Elizabeth, Jackie and Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment